Baba Dhansar is located at a distance of 10 km from Katra and approximately 65 km from the Jammu city. There is a huge spring gushing out of a mountain to form several small waterfalls at this site. These small waterfalls flow into the Banganga River and are visited by many tourists during weekends.
Mubarak Mandi is a palace in Jammu, India. The palace was the royal residence of the maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir from the Dogra Dynasty. It was their main seat till 1925 when maharadja Hari Singh moved to the Hari Niwas Palace in the northern part of Jammu. The palace is located in the heart of the old walled city of Jammu and overlooks the Tawi river.
Manda is a village near Jammu in India. It is considered to be the most northern site belonging to the Indus Valley Civilisation. The main objective of the Manda Zoo is to complement and strengthen the national efforts in conservation of the rich biodiversity of the country, particularly the wild fauna.
- Restaurant & Bar Available from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Free Parking Space
- TV in each Room with Cable TV System
- Doctor On Call
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
- In Room Dining Available
- Check-out Time: 12:00 noon
- Hotel At Walking Distance from General Bus Stand
- EPABX Telephone System with STD/ISD Facility
- Stand By DG Set for Uninterrupted Power Service